Monday, September 6, 2010

Weight Loss

Ok so today I stepped on the scale and I lost 3 lbs this week! This has been a struggle for me, so I'm super happy to have got that 3lbs off! I've been working at it since I had our 5th child, but especially the last 9 weeks. So over the last 9 weeks I've lost 19lbs! I weigh the same today as I did 5 years ago when I got pregnant with our 4th child! :)

So today we have alot on our agenda. Mondays are always my baking day. Since we have decided to make as much of our own bread as we can, it's the day I bake all of our bread for the week, so that means for our family of 7 I have to make 4 loaves of whole wheat bread, 2 loaves of french bread, some sour dough rolls, and sour dough bread bowls, 2 batches of bagels, and a batch of pizza dough! Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it!

We're also working on my crafty corner today, since T has the day off. So I have 3 boards that need to be covered in cloth and had tool hangers attached to them for the wall in my area! I'm really excited about this project since it gets me more organized, and when I'm organized I'm way more creative... weird, I know! I'm working on some really fun crafty ideas I'll share soon! :)

The last thing on my very long list is to go have some girl time with our youngest daughter! She's been acting out a lot lately which usually means she isn't getting enough one on one time with Mommy and Daddy! We used to do this thing called alone night which means each kid as 1 day a week that's their day and they get to stay up an hour past everyone else to hang out with us, but lately that's been a bust. T's been going to the gym after work, so by the time he gets home, we literally have 1 hour to get the kids dinner, showers and into bed, so they can be up by 5:30 to get ready for school! Ugh! Who knew having kids in school would be more exhausting and more work than homeschooling????

No comments:

Post a Comment