Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Defiance

Wow! Have you ever had one of those days with one of your kids???? My youngest girl is always a challenge, I'm pretty sure she was born that way. I used to think it was because she stayed the baby of the family for so long. She has been a pretty sneaky kid in the past, but the last couple of days it's been head on defiance! Whew, it's a really good thing I'm really stubborn! That child makes me tired at night! :)

Whenever one of my kids is being naughty on a consistent basis, I tend to take a step back and see where I'm failing them. Right now, my husband is convinced that she is lacking attention. I'm not fully convinced. She gets more time with me that any of the others. She stays home with the baby of the family and I while all the older ones go off to school, and last night she even got to go off on a mommy daughter date for a few hours. Then today was probably her most difficult day in a while. I'm thinking I'm not being consistent enough! I think I'm letting her get away with stuff, so now she thinks she can do whatever she wants! Little stinker! :)

I'm hoping that when we get her pre-k books and start school, that it will help in the attention and the consistency department! We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment