Wednesday, September 15, 2010

going organic

So I am so impressed that I did our costco run in 90 minutes door to door with all 5 kids today! :) I found a bunch of deals on organic stuff that I wanted to replace in our house, so I'm super excited that it worked out, and stayed under budget(I was praying in the checkout line HAHA). I was laughing so hard yeasterday when hubby(who wasn't super sure about the switch especially when it came to sugar) said to me, "Hey, who ate all my sugar?" Yeah, he was talking about the organic cane juice! YES, score one for hippy mama! :) I also love that our kids are starting to look at labels, and talk about healthier options, and organic food! So awesome. I expected to meet a whole lot of resistance, and instead I've got almost all supportive comments, and praises over the food. This is so much easier than I thought it would be. The biggest challenge has been remembering not to buy the stuff I usually would, and figuring out how to make or buy everything we need! We're probably only 25% switched over so far, but it feels good to get started! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment