Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 8

What a full, fun, fantastic, and sad day all rolled into one! We started this day out signing our closing papers for the house in NC that we are buying! We had to drive all over town trying to find a notary since none of the banks here would do it for a non member. Turns out UPS has one, if you ever need to close on a house via mail! :)
We went to the zoo in Seattle with some awesome friends of ours from Alaska who PCSed down here last summer. The kids had so much fun even though we didn't stay long! I'm pretty sure the mommy's had more fun chatting away though, with an occasional interruption on my part to tell one of the kids NOT to crawl into the animal cage(usually Jeffrey). My mom went with us and it really was a blast!
We spent most of the rest of the day running errands. My hubby ran off in my mom's car to Fed Ex the papers off for the house and the 3 littlest kids, my mom, my sister, and I ran off to Costco to pick up groceries that we have no room for in the car.
After dropping them all off except the baby I ran out to go get new tires and an oil change for the burb so it could continue to be road worthy. One quick trip over the Tacoma Narrows with my sister for one last goodbye with my best friend(and a LOT of chocolate) and now I'm back at my mom's ready to pass out. I forgot to eat dinner, but with all that chocolate and sad goodbyes, who needs to eat anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment