Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 15

Today we took the kids to Sea World! My brother and his family joined us again, and his mother in law as well. We walked around and saw everything, had a great lunch, and even caught a dolphin show. Some of my favorite exhibits were closed, so that was a bummer, but I don't think anyone else even noticed! The kids all got to pick a souvenir, and my middle daughter lost hers, so here I am 10 minutes before the place closes running all the way to the arctic area to get her a new one. HAHA! I'm not sure why they don't sell the same things in all of the shops. I suspect it's because you buy something in the first shop, and then everytime you go into one of the other shops, they have different things, which then encourages you to buy even more junk(er I mean souvenirs)! About 2 my hubby and I were both EXHAUSTED and ready to go... so sad for us the kids weren't! HAHA! They ran us ragged until the park closed! We drove by the Los Panchos in National City to pick up our favorite, carne asada burritos and horchata for the whole family. This is my favorite restaurant in the area, and we try to make sure we eat there everytime we are in town! We finally got the kids in bed about 7pm(normal for us, not normal for our vacation!) and they were all out cold by 8! I think we may have worn them out, but not as much as they wore us out! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment