Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Boyer Bunch's cross country craziness!

Ok so I know I've been bad about updating lately, so hopefully I'm turning over a new leaf here! Lol!
We are currently on day 6 of a 26 day cross county tour/move! We are moving our whole 8 person family from Alaska to North Carolina. Yes, I said 8! We welcomed baby MJ, our 3rd girl into our family July 9th! Contrary to all of our worries and scares throughout her pregnancy, God is good and she is perfect! :)
So we got on an airplane in Anchorage on the 6th and flew to Seattle to visit my parents, some of my best friends, and our home church. My best friend's hubby picked us up and we spent the night at her house, and spent the next morning with her before heading out to meet up with another good friend and visit with my brother, sister, and parents that day. I also started feeling like crap that night! I was sick all the next day but insisted on going to our home church to see old friends, go out to lunch with my bestie and my family, and then dinner with my parents at their house. Well it didn't stop me but it sure slowed me down!!! Lol!
That night I was REALLY feeling bad and then my hubby started feeling sick too! So we both got up, sick, to leave at 6am and drive 600 miles to Butte, MT to see hubby's family. We traded off driving as best we could, and then our little blond child started throwing up about 400 miles into our trip! Poor thing was miserable! THEN, about 90 miles out our car died! It just stopped getting fuel and died! My awesome SIL drove 90 miles to get us, and we had the burb towed back to Butte. We spent the whole next day with my lovely MIL and SIL and her family. The burb got fixed at a shop for about $300. and was done that afternoon(praise the Lord!) Today we were able to spend the day with my FIL and my SIL and her super awesome family again! It was a sad goodbye tonight. We head back to Washington tomorrow morning!
I will try to add to the blog daily for the rest of the trip now that you're all caught up! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment