Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 22

Today is my oldest son's birthday! He turned 12 today. I know, I know, I look MUCH too young to have a 12 year old! HAHA! He seriously is just an awesome kid! He is so smart, kind hearted, responsible, helpful. Did I mention smart? Scary smart, no joke! So to celebrate, since we're on the road, he got to pick where we ate lunch and dinner! Lame, I know, but don't tell him that! :)
We got to spend some more time with my hubby's grandma today, and then we all got to meet his uncles, his aunt, and his other grandma. I really enjoyed finally being able to meet his family, and they were all super nice to us.
We finished the night off with a cake from Walmart(yuck) and singing happy birthday to my big boy. I still can't believe it was 12 years ago that I birthed that gigantic 10 lb 13 oz baby boy! I'm telling you, DON'T BLINK!!!!! It goes by so fast! I'm so glad he's such a fantastic kid, it makes this whole thing just a smidge easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment