Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 24

Today we spent hanging out with old friends and just relaxing. We got to go over and spend some time with my friend Danielle and her beautiful little boy who is just a few weeks older than little dude. My hubby is good friends with hers, but unfortunately he was out of town, so mine spent most if the day washing the car and doing laundry to avoid getting stuck hanging out with us! Haha! Her little man is an only child so I was worried he'd be a little overwhelmed by all my crazies, but he really seemed to enjoy them! We got to go over and see my friend Wendy and her family as well. All her boys got so big since we last saw them 4 years ago! It's crazy to think its been that long. I love that I have friends that no matter the time that's passed or the miles between us that we can just pick up where we left off, only with taller babies! We went back over to have dinner and finish up our laundry at Danielle's and then back to the hotel to sleep and pack. Early morning tomorrow, we have 670 miles to cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment