Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 17

Today we went to the San Diego Zoo with my brother and his family. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of walking! I think this time the kids were even wore out, because we only made it until like 3ish. We packed a lunch, which is what we should have done at our previous 2 places. It saved us a ton of money and was much better FOR us as well! The kids all got to pick a souvenir again, and loved to see all of the animals(besides the ones in the mirror). I think my favorite today was the panda bear. It's obviously a big thing there, because it's habitat was jam packed with people, even though it was a pretty slow day at the zoo. You'd think I'd be stick thin from all the walking this last 4 days! Holy cow! I almost wish I had a pedometer to see just how far I walked, maybe I'd feel accomplished! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment