Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 12

Today we spent the morning with my fabulous family and then a friend of mine drove all the way from Placerville with her little boy to come hang out with us. We met up with them at Applebee's for lunch where my children acted like wild monkeys! THEN my littlest(6 months) grabbed my water glass and dumped it all over us. Thanks to my slow reaction time I was soaking wet and looked like I peed my pants for the remainder of the day! Haha!
We took the kids to toys r us to look at toys(because we like to torture them!) and then ran a few little errands. It was just so much fun to be with old friends! We had dinner with my family, followed by a viewing of Tron. So, so much fun! Although, apparently no more late nights for my little ones since after 7pm they turn into pumpkins! They went to bed last night at 9 and were holy terrors until they finally passed out! Bed time needs to be consistent in this family, even on vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment