Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 21

Today we packed up and drove the 344 miles from Los Alamos to Hobbs, NM. It was a sad goodbye to "the handsome uncle"! The drive was decent, we only had to stop twice. Of course the first time was within the first 30 minutes we were on the road! We drove through Roswell, which was hilarious. I never realized how flat that part of New Mexico is! The highlight of our day was going to visit my hubby's Grandma and her husband in Colorado City, Texas. It's the first time I have met her and she is fantastic. A sweet as sugar southern woman with a strong faith, who just welcomed us right in, and got to lovin' on her great grandbabies. I keep teasing my hubby that it took him 14 years to introduce me to his family, but apparently she was worth the wait! :) I would love to be able to spend more time with this awesome couple! Even my little dude, who is slow to warm up to people, let her kiss all over him! What a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment