Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the waiting game

So once again we're playing the waiting game. This time it's waiting for the doc to call back and tell me where my placenta is, something I never thought I'd really care about. They rushed me in this morning to see the doc, who rushed me in to get an ultrasound, then the ultrasound tech rushed me back to the doc to see what was going on. Too bad the doc left to go deliver a baby! :)

She's supposed to call before the end of the day, but she's on call delivering babies so her day ends at 7am tomorrow! She hopefully will let me know at that time what kind of restrictions(if any) I am on, and where my placenta is.

Right now all I can think about is the long list of housecleaning I want to get done. You know, basic stuff like dust my whole house, scrub all the kid drawings off of my walls, vacuum all my floors, and scrub my bathrooms! I'd also like to make a big batch of granola for breakfast. I'm wondering how much I can get away with doing without EXACTLY doing what I was told not to...

No comments:

Post a Comment