Monday, October 22, 2012

Sibling fun

It never ceases to amaze me the things that pass for other things around here. I think you know what I'm talking about if you have more than a few kids! My kids are always finding new and inventive ideas for items. Below are 2 pics, the first is what passes for jewelry in our house. The second is what fun looks like here. I love watching my bigger kids come up with things to entertain the little ones! They love to play with their siblings. As I'm writing this my 8 year old is laying on a blanket he spread out for his 15 month old sister reading her a baby book. My 12 year old is snuggled up in a chair trying to get his 3 year old brother to read to him. It isn't always sweet around here. Already this morning I had to break up 2 arguments and convince 2 little girls that didn't want to clean their room to do it anyway. It makes me all that more thankful for the sweet moments in between the chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment