Monday, February 11, 2013

Good News! :)

So we had our follow up ultrasound today, and it was good news all around! The doc said that the hole was no longer visible by ultrasound and the baby is growing great! My original due date was June 2nd, and the doc wanted to change it to June 12th. This ultrasound placed the baby's growth at a June 8th due date, which means, not only did the baby grow how much baby was supposed to, but even more! So my due date is now officially June 12th, so those of you who know me, know this kid might even wait until July! ;)

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support! I know some of you are just now finding all of this out, and others got a frantic text or call from me 3 weeks ago, but thank you either way for supporting and loving us! Baby bump pic update soon I promise! :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad for all the good news!! Will continue to keep you and the baby in our prayers. Can't wait to see the new baby bump!!!

    ReplyDelete