Monday, February 11, 2013

Family update

Ok so without FB I know so many of you are lost, and to be honest, it's even hard for me to keep up with whats going on with our family!

So in December we picked up and moved our kids in with my parents to make things easier for this deployment. Terence took a plane back to NC early January for the end of January deployment. So, OF COURSE they decided at that point that they would keep him on rear d. So, what does that mean? The kids and I are packing up and heading back to NC.

Yeah... it's a trip. We're making the best of it, taking about 10 days to make 3000+ miles. We're stopping to see friends and family along the way, so it should be fun! It better be fun... got that kids??? :)

I'll try to update on the road, but no promises!


2 comments:

  1. Wow...didn't know all this was going on. Hope you have a safe trip back to NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I can now say...can't wait to see you! I'm glad the Boyer clan is coming back to Crossroads.

    ReplyDelete