Tuesday, May 17, 2011

making baby stuff

So lately, to keep off the urge to go buy a bunch of baby stuff, I've been making stuff like crazy. I finally found, after much looking, owl flannel that I really liked at Joann's. I bought about 3 yards of it, and another 3 yards of a coordinating fabric, and I've been sewing like crazy ever since! :) I guess this is more like a brag than an actual blog post. I really wanted to post pics, and since I've been trying to stay off of FB except for 10 minutes on the weekend, I figured I could post the pics here instead!

One side of the crib blanket
The other side of the crib blanket

One side of the stroller blanket

The other side of the stroller blanket

Outside cover of the changing table, unfolded

Inside changing pad, unfolded

The changing pad, all buttoned up!

2 of the burp cloths

My favorite part, the mobile! I love the owls and apples together!

No comments:

Post a Comment