Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We did it...

We did it. It was probably stupid, and irresponsible, but we did it. Our Suburban was sitting at 190k+ miles, and we didn't want to put any more money into a sinking ship. It for sure immediately needed a water pump, and alignment work. Terence is deploying and the car ALWAYS breaks down if he leaves. I'm pregnant with baby #7, and our Suburban only has 9 seats, which means Gavin would soon be riding in the front. We are about to take a 3000 mile cross country trip. So, we did it. We bought a brand spankin' new car.

I hate car payments, but I love my new van! As a friend of mine pointed out, we'll hate the van once a month when we make the payment, but the other 29 or 30 days every month, we'll love it! It's hard to go back there after working so hard to get out of debt, and having no car payment for 2+ years. Our buying experience sucked, and I was so mad by the time the salesman showed up at our house with the van that I wouldn't even go outside to see it until after he left. I have this terrible knack for embarrassing my husband with my loud mouth, so sometimes it's best to just not speak... But, it's in my driveway now, and I love it!

So, here it is... It is a Nissan NVP 12 passenger van.

No comments:

Post a Comment