Monday, November 5, 2012

E-readers

Ok, so getting rid of my FB has one downside. I have no big group of people to ask for opinions from! So here it goes, and let's hope I have enough readers to get some kind of response!

I've been really thinking about getting a e-reader. I don't really know where to even start! I know I either want a nook or a kindle but there are so many different ones that I get overwhelmed when shopping and just give up! I don't really need it for anything besides reading. I mean it would be cool if I could have a game on there for the kids or something, but I've heard that the ones with a color screen aren't as easy on your eyes as the original readers. Help! Comments are so very appreciate right now!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with the original Kindle. You can read it on the beach. Only down side, you can't read it without a light because it's not back lit. But, you can buy a little clip on light if you want to read in the dark, which I might add is not good for your eyes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask Kareniesa, she likes her Kindle I think.
    As for me, I'm still a tactile person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the kindle app on my ipad. However I dropped it and the whole screen cracked! I think I might get a kindle Fire instead of a new ipad. I have heard they are wonderful.

    I have to make sure to log on to here more often! I miss you

    ReplyDelete