Thursday, June 2, 2011

Anna's glasses

Well we picked up Anna's glasses yesterday evening. She's really good about keeping them on, and is very excited about them! I was worried that she wouldn't feel very pretty with them on, but I think it's just the opposite! I told her I thought that she was beautiful and asked her if she felt beautiful, she didn't answer. A few minutes later I repeated the question. She, very annoyed, answered me, "Yes, so stop asking me that!" HAHA! I told her that she didn't answer me the first time, and she just giggled.  

She stood up on the slide in our livingroom last night and yelled, "Hey! I can see the stairs from here!" I guess that's a good sign! I asked her if she could see my face and she said yes, so then I asked her if I was beautiful, and she looked at me all crazy. I'm gonna pretend that was an enthusiastic yes... HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment